Subversion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Subversion

A subverse universe, enter at your own risk.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The State of the Guild

Go down 
+4
Thunderbus
jellytoast
maxisback
Lady Coco
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Coco

Lady Coco

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-02-25

The State of the Guild Empty
PostSubject: The State of the Guild   The State of the Guild Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:13 pm

UPDATE:
The guild is back up. We have mild activity and wouldn't mind certain people who haven't played to come back. Razz
Either way, Im out of school and am looking for active recruiters and active new members!

Well, I was finally able to log on, and found none other than a barren guild. It has become apparent that Mayhem and I's absence has stressed the guild to the point of people leaving. Not only that, but the alarming rate of people disappearing for unknown reasons has only helped the deterioration of guild activity.

Therefore, as much as I hate to do this, Im declaring the guild officially "Dead."

Me and Mayhem have agreed that we will not recruit new members until we both have time to play. If we recruited new members, they would only leave once they saw how inactive the guild was.
We are not going to make an effort to log on either because I feel that the damage is already done.
I need to focus all my effort on school so that I can graduate.
I may log on once in a while if I feel like it, and Mayhem too. However, we do not have the time to try and "revive" the guild.
It takes more than just us to revive it anyway. It takes existing members to actually log on and actively participate in guild chat. Right now it's hard to do either, so we're leaving it as is.

For those of you still loyal to the guild, do not worry, I DO plan to make a return in December. For those of you who don't want to stay, fine, but if you want back in the guild, you MUST let me know before you leave.

As always, I will check the forums on a regular basis. You can PM me if you have any questions, concerns, etc. We can still keep in touch on the forums until the guild makes a comeback ingame.

Last edited by Lady Coco on Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
maxisback

maxisback

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Guild   The State of the Guild Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:10 pm

Here's the thing. People are caught up with school, as you two are.
Many more just quit Cabal without planning to, and the guild chat is dead
because of the lack of activity. For example, if I ask a question, I either never get an
answer, or the same people always answer. If that made any sense, I think I'm done.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jeacent
jellytoast

jellytoast

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Guild   The State of the Guild Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Channel 10 is dead for most of the time anyways, for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Thunderbus

Thunderbus

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Guild   The State of the Guild Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:26 am

well damn never thought i would see the day...but then i havent been around much recently cause no one else was...so im part of the problem...anyway some stuff has been going down to keep me away as well...so im agreeing with coco ill come back in december or whenever the guild gets back on its feet...stay in school coco Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Infernatel

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: We all know the reason why im not around   The State of the Guild Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:53 am

Well i was once always around but due to my stupid ban i wont be for couple more weeks if EVER. im on my noob WA but noone is ever around when i am so i just log off and go on my way "which is xbox 360" lol so i wont be back till my account is back. Until then everyone who wishs to talk to me until then knows my msn so hit me up if u dont pm me on here and ill give u mine. until then see you around guys,ill stay in the guild dont plan on leaving anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
azntiger

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Guild   The State of the Guild Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:21 am

I would have to agree with max. Too much school, not enough free time.
Back to top Go down
jellytoast

jellytoast

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Guild   The State of the Guild Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:14 pm

Wooooahhh. Tiger is alive!!! He's on less that I am... weird.
Back to top Go down
GrimmKnight

GrimmKnight

Number of posts : 59
Location : hiding in your closet,underneath your dirty clothes >_>
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Guild   The State of the Guild Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:41 pm

excuse me but i had a legit reason for my absence durning the time i had said i was moving and didn't know when i would return shit hit the fan and jen aka(dia) put me to the curb sooooo. now as it stands i will return when i have settled cuz now i have a girlfriend and her son as well to think about. point moot!
Back to top Go down
Zephrth

Zephrth

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Guild   The State of the Guild Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Come and Join me in AION Grimm and To all you others!!

Lumiel Server!
Back to top Go down
GrimmKnight

GrimmKnight

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Guild   The State of the Guild Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:33 pm

um-erm... i'd really would love to bro but unless you're payin or it's free i have as i said a girlfriend and her son to think about. Any how good to hear from ya hope to see ya when i log in next on cabal!
Back to top Go down
GrimmKnight

GrimmKnight

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Guild   The State of the Guild Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:40 am

Lady Coco wrote:
UPDATE:
The guild is back up. We have mild activity and wouldn't mind certain people who haven't played to come back. Razz
Either way, Im out of school and am looking for active recruiters and active new members!

Well, I was finally able to log on, and found none other than a barren guild. It has become apparent that Mayhem and I's absence has stressed the guild to the point of people leaving.

people seemed stressed over the absence of 2 people?.... hmmmmm maybe just maybe but i dont get stressed over stuff like that why you ask? because #1 I'm an asshole,#2 I'll eventually catch up,#3 yeah you're like family but I will just shrug and move on and go about like every other day.So my question to you. Does my face look like it really gives 2 shits?

Last edited by GrimmKnight on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because im an asshole and i can)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Guild   The State of the Guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The State of the Guild
Page 1 of 1