Subversion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Subversion

A subverse universe, enter at your own risk.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~~Quiiting~~

Go down 
+3
Zephrth
maxisback
Lady Coco
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Coco

Lady Coco

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-02-25

~~Quiiting~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~Quiiting~~   ~~Quiiting~~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Ok so, I said I was staying just for the three people that mattered and what happens? I spend ONE weekend going out, and they all leave?

Done with the game. I'm not bothering with the guild anymore, which gives me LITTLE reason to play at all.

I love how I can put up with everyone's shit: put up with a bunch of drunkards, put up with potheads, put up with emo kids, put up with stuffy old people, yet the ONE time -I- ask for people to put up with me, they can't? That's bullshit if you ask me.

The guild has always been created on the premise that we stick together like a family, and don't take the game too seriously. We were so laid back, it was OK to have a life ON THE WEEKENDS.
Even at its most active, no one would ever play on Saturdays, and people always had other things to do apart from the guild. No matter what, people always came to me with all their shit and I -always- had fucking ears to listen. But no one had an ear for me?

I'm done with the people on this game.

I will not accept anymore recruits, will NOT accept the people who LEFT, and officially don't give a shit about anyone on Cabal.

It was a good two years: a lot of memories, good times, and laughs. Though, I'll let Subversion sink into the archives of the game now, because I'm tired of dealing with the shit of anonymous people on the internet.

Back to top Go down
maxisback

maxisback

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-10-03

~~Quiiting~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Quiiting~~   ~~Quiiting~~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:29 am

Good luck Sasha. I figured this was coming sooner or later. All things must die huh? Anyway, I get it and just want you to know that nobody left because they hate you or don't wanna listen to you. As it is, less than 10 people check the forums actively and this probably won't do much good. Just wanted to say bye and hope everyone has a good life. Maybe this could be a good thing later on in life and you'll look back on it. Don't know exactly what I'm typing, but something struck me on the inside. Subversion is/was my family, and I got to know a lot of you guys through experience and...random moments. You know that we actually WERE all there for each other, even if distantly. We all helped each other through the bullshit. Hope things get better Sasha.
-Max.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jeacent
Zephrth

Zephrth

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-03-04

~~Quiiting~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Quiiting~~   ~~Quiiting~~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Good Luck to you all!

If any of you Have Facebook, Feel free to add me ~~Quiiting~~ Icon_biggrin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1212406994
Back to top Go down
Infernatel

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-09-11

~~Quiiting~~ Empty
PostSubject: She said it.   ~~Quiiting~~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:16 pm

To sasha u said it better than i ever could,i havent fully quit but seeing the times i get on, the guild is dead and the game itself. Like u i got tired of the drama,tired of always trying to be there for people and be friends with some who didnt desurve it. Now i could go along and just be a total asshole in this post about some of the stuff sasha said in her post,but the thing is she said what i been thinking ever since i went to that new game. Sasha we or I know u been busy and u and kyle went to that other game,some how word got around i fully quit which is half and half. People know how to reach me its msn,or facebook, but to all Subversion and the people who mean most to me. Enjoy your summer, enjoy your life you only live it once. If anyone ever needs anything u know how to reach me Good luck to sasha,kyle,max and the rest.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-18

~~Quiiting~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Quiiting~~   ~~Quiiting~~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Lol if you thought I didn't remember my account here. XD
I hope you all have fun with another game or just in life in general. I know I'm going to stick around with Cabal for a long time; get 170, get end game gear and all that. Cuz I eventually, wanna beat this game. The idea of gettin ed game gear or advancing is slim for me, but I'ma try =P

But it's sad to see Sub dead and gone now. I'm pretty sure Amil, Mad and Fairy left because they thought the guild was dying and going inactive. I know Joe stopped logging on often and Coco no one really saw you online either. Knowing Mad and Fairy they left cuz they need people to boss hunt with and when people just stop logging on... well, the chances of boss hunting Quad for example turn to zero.

But you guys would all quit and just leave right when I'm about to get a job, that's some bs, lol. I was gonna get prem sometime soon.

Oh and btw, idk if he told you, but iSh3ld/Wrecked told me he was taking a break for a couple of months cuz the economy on Venus was out of whack. So err, he never quit. I don't blame him for trying to wait for things to find a stable normal.
Back to top Go down
maxisback

maxisback

~~Quiiting~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Quiiting~~   ~~Quiiting~~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Iron Mike!
Good to see some activity in the forums at last.
This seems like a good opportunity to recall my vision.
More like deep thought, but as I went deeper, I realized what
was wrong in my life. I try to get rid of my troubles through
games, and I feel now that I got through the fact that nothing
lasts forever, that I hate them. This is my formal "I quit", but someday
I may return. Depends, all on whether I can handle Cabal being more than 50%
dead, and 8 classes next year, driving,etc.

P.S.- Hope you ALL have great lives.
Back to top Go down
jellytoast

jellytoast

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-07-31

~~Quiiting~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Quiiting~~   ~~Quiiting~~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:28 am

Well I'm not too shocked. I gave up on the game after I got lazy with jelly, and left for a few months. I came back recently and left Sub because I didn't want to crowd it with being inactive and such.

I check these forums every so often though, just to see. I hardly ever see new posts. Sad But I want to let all of you guys know that you were all my best game friends I've had and probably will have. Even with the occasional drama. *couch* infer *cough* XD Nah, I'm just messing with you. Seriously though I hope you guys all have successful lives and I wish you the best. Even though we all met on a game you still mean something to me! Also Coco I'm sorry about the shit you've been dealing with. I can sort of understand how it feels, but it also gets better.

And, I graduated high school! And I'm off to college in August for a few years, maybe move out of state after. Things have been pretty good though, just thought I'd let everyone know. Add me on facebook if you want, I go on almost everyday. https://www.facebook.com/sockofdeath

I STILL LOVE YOU ALL!
Back to top Go down
maxisback

maxisback

~~Quiiting~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Quiiting~~   ~~Quiiting~~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:11 am

LMAO nice error. Couch.
Haven't seen you active in anything, Taylor.
Your music career is dwindling :/
You overachiever you...congratulations.
When you're all rich and whatnot remember
your agent Very Happy
Hope all's well with you too, bud.
Back to top Go down
ArshesNei

ArshesNei

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-20

~~Quiiting~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Quiiting~~   ~~Quiiting~~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:34 pm

You're not allowed to quit! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~~Quiiting~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Quiiting~~   ~~Quiiting~~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~Quiiting~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Subversion :: News, Announcements, and Rules. :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: