Subversion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Subversion

A subverse universe, enter at your own risk.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Bot Thread

Go down 
+2
kaida
LadyEris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyEris

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-09-29

The Bot Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Bot Thread   The Bot Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:58 pm

I was wondering how you guys deal with them. For some strange reason there have been alot of bots lately. Do you simply ignore them or do you try to fight? I'm just curious as how you guys deal with this threat in Cabal.
Back to top Go down
kaida

kaida

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-13

The Bot Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bot Thread   The Bot Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:47 pm

when u kill them they keep coming bak o.o even when it's like no hp lmao
i find it funny but killing the bots are fun but sometimes they are annoying
i usually would ks them or just ignore
Back to top Go down
Lady Coco

Lady Coco

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-02-25

The Bot Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bot Thread   The Bot Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:26 pm

I kill them if Im feeling violent at that particular time. >.>

Lol but what you SHOULD do is get Fraps or any type of videgame recording software, record a video proving that it's a bot, and send it in to Help Desk.

Ive been meaning to do so but I need to get Fraps first....too lazy for that. Razz

Lol I'll get it eventually especially since there's like 6 bots in Port Lux right now! Evil or Very Mad

Oh yes and what I plan on doing to prove that it's a bot is
a. Pvp or trade it to show the type of message it gives me when I try
b. Kill it to show what happens after it dies.

There are some bots however (the blader ones) that actually spam skills and dont become zombies when they die.
Not sure how to prove these are bots yet though...Maybe showing that they dont respond or do anything when you kill them

Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-09-10

The Bot Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bot Thread   The Bot Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:52 pm

Do you gain any experience or anything when you waste them though???

god. I just want to pick a random day, and do a full system crash, and reboot it thru hacking means (should of stayed in COllege longer to learn that) then when it coms back on line, it will be smooth siling, and everything will be fixed, and complete cheers (Bot free forever becasue I'll instantly dstroy them with a death ban Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
ArshesNei

ArshesNei

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-20

The Bot Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bot Thread   The Bot Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:26 pm

Coco and I killed a few together. I sent these two video's in the same week I made them. And I still see them raoming around the same channel. >:[

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=613c82d1073a4214deec

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=d4e68effd01bddcc6bb3
Back to top Go down
Lady Coco

Lady Coco

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-02-25

The Bot Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bot Thread   The Bot Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:46 am

They're still out? Frickin' lazy Ogplanet! Evil or Very Mad
I wonder what these GMs do all day really. It's their JOB to regulate behavior IN GAME and in the forum, yet I've never heard or seen one in game.
Do they just push paper all day or something?
If I were a GM (and I was once), I wouldn't go to my "job" to sit on my ass all day and do nothing but target random threads in the OGplanet forum.
What's the point of being a GAME master if you're never actually in the game. -_-;;

Back to top Go down
maxisback

maxisback

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-10-03

The Bot Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bot Thread   The Bot Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:56 am

I know right?
Ive reported and sent those tickets reporting and sending vids and uploading on Youtube etc, and yet they are still there.

WTF? Theres no emoticon to show my feelings, so: Evil or Very Mad
No
Exclamation
scratch
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jeacent
Sponsored content

The Bot Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bot Thread   The Bot Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bot Thread
Page 1 of 1