Subversion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Subversion

A subverse universe, enter at your own risk.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gimme one good reason!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GrimmKnight

GrimmKnight

Number of posts : 59
Location : hiding in your closet,underneath your dirty clothes >_>
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Gimme one good reason! Empty
PostSubject: Gimme one good reason!   Gimme one good reason! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:59 am

Ok i come back no one but a handful of people are on,so what do i do i made a post in the forums inform you all that i would need your help, no answer... Okay ya'll maybe busy.. few days go by you'd figure some one would've read my post about my call for help.. i got to think'n "hmm i've done my far share in helping folks with gear,disks,and the like.With out asking for anything in return and never charging anyone 1 red cent for it so when my +6 sig metal orb,slotted BoS+3's and forc.amp orb(which was gifted to me by zeph) come up missing. i had hope it was being stored for me by the one person i gave my info to.Said person told me he didn't have my gear and i trust him, thats not the issue..... the issue is no matter what, it seems i can just help until I'm blue in the face and it dont matter cuz if i ask for help it gets ignored. Now for issue number 2 and this person knows who she is.... I'm going to lay it out flat My family comes first, i dont care if im in the midst of grinding in MF or what if my son wants to play WoW im logging off,If my fiance wants something done or wants to go some where i will log off. I am no longer the single person that could play as long as he wanted MY FAMILY COMES FIRST!!!!! so if i promise my girl that i would help her lvl her character guess what im going to do.
POINT MOOT! dont like it well check thisTOUGH SHIT

So.. are we going to agree not to push me into being irritated? cuz I'm still in one hell of a good mood afro
Back to top Go down
maxisback

maxisback

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Gimme one good reason!   Gimme one good reason! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:36 pm

I'd love to help you mate but
1. I don't have much to give to help D:
2. I haven't even charged you for said item I bought you.
3. You have balls to put your family first. Not like some fathers I know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jeacent
Mayhem
Admin
Mayhem

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Gimme one good reason!   Gimme one good reason! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:36 am

I'd love to be a douchebag here but,

1. I honestly don't know what to say that would be considered witty.
2. Fuck if I know.
3. This is just a total waste of space.
4. I will help you, you know that. So sit back, relax, smoke a bowl, and SHUT THE FUCK UP, K!? <3
Back to top Go down
https://subversion.darkbb.com
GrimmKnight

GrimmKnight

Number of posts : 59
Location : hiding in your closet,underneath your dirty clothes >_>
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Gimme one good reason!   Gimme one good reason! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:14 am

is the <3 no homo or all homo bro? >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gimme one good reason!   Gimme one good reason! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gimme one good reason!
Page 1 of 1