Subversion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Subversion

A subverse universe, enter at your own risk.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead/Dying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maxisback

maxisback

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Dead/Dying Empty
PostSubject: Dead/Dying   Dead/Dying Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Let's get realistic here. More than half of the people in Subversion are either not playing anymore, playing a new game, or plain bored with Cabal already. There's rarely any more than 5 people on at a time, and the talking is kept to a minimum. What ever happened to the revival? What ever happened to the fun we used to have? I just want to know, because I am considering dropping out...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jeacent
Lady Coco

Lady Coco

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Dead/Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead/Dying   Dead/Dying Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:23 am

It's exact;y as you said. People have disappeared out of nowhere and with no one else recruiting, willing to recruit, or not even ACTIVE enough (AHEM MAX) to recruit, HOW are we supposed to maintain active?

You've always wanted to be a recruiter, but look at what you do. You have a few days of activity, then you disappear. When you're actually online, you complain about leveling or complain about the game and I'm supposed to entrust invite rights to you? I don't even know if you'll be back in an day or a month.

Moreover, this isn't just isolated to the guild.
Cabal itself has been dying down. Not as much people are playing, too little channels, changes that have taken away from the game, and all this making the game even more of a draining experience. In fact, Ive barely seen any new players. Most new characters are bots or alts.
Hell, the point of an MMO is to play with other people, and a lot of times, the people you play with keep you in the game. Cabal doesn't even have a good enough community for that. It's full of douchebags and dumb little kids acting like they're tough shit, making it HARDER to find new members that would contribute to the guild.

The game itself can be TOO difficult and TOO dependent on luck and THAT'S where it's starting to wear down on EVERYONE.
Everyone in the guild needs something and when they just cant get it, they start giving up.
With the LACK of members to keep the guild entertaining, there isnt MUCH left to do.

ONE person alone cannot revive a guild. It's a TEAM effort. Frankly, the guild hasn't been a "team" for a long time. We did have a few moments of guild bossing and dungeon running, but for some reason everyone has disappeared in a matter of DAYS.
There is a HUGE discord in the guild because there isn't a good amount of CORE players. People who ALWAYS play and are ALWAYS around, that way, when one or two people flake off it doesnt matter.
The amount of core players right now is sickening. 3 people at most. Two who are 150+ and one who is 100. That's a HUGE level gap.Someone in between might have to fend for themself. Hell, the level 100 has to level SOLO yet he's in a guild!

My logging on alone won't help. I try to do things with people when I feel up for it, I try to advertise for the guild whenever I log on, but with only 3-4 people of all different levels, I can't do much else AT ALL. People who say they will be active, log on one day and disappear the next week.
I NEED someone who will ALSO invite. I NEED someone ELSE who will actually BE active and HELP ME make the guild active instead of SITTING AROUND and COMPLAINING, but NOT DOING ANYTHING TO HELP.

It's FRUSTRATING to no end. I am ready to QUIT. Though, so long as Fair, Mad, and Nate are STILL playing, I'm not retiring the guild just YET. I feel like I would be letting THEM down when they DO actually play unlike EVERYONE else who has ever stepped foot in this forum and DOESN'T EVEN PLAY NOW.

Back to top Go down
maxisback

maxisback

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Dead/Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead/Dying   Dead/Dying Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:37 pm

I concur with everything you said. Hell, I'm not gonna bitch and moan that
you're saying shit, because it's true. I was sick of Cabal when nobody was around.
I was sick of nobody ever being on to talk to, even. Now I hear different things from
different people, and my spirits fall. Hell, I've had to adjust and readjust to my surroundings.
Times are pretty fucked up for me right now, but it's my life and I don't want to bring it into
anyone else's. I really appreciate you at least checked this post, Sasha, because nobody
else ever seems to. I REALLY and I mean REALLY would love to help do this thing right,
but nobody is into it anymore. You hit many points dead on, and Subversion has been
like the family I never had. I just wanted to let you all know that. Hope to see you around
someday, no matter whether in Cabal or if we (by some bizarre and twisted reason) meet
in "real life". Also: I may be on maybe once or twice in a month at most, because of a few reasons..
those reasons being a bit too personal and painful to speak of even with Sub o.o
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jeacent
Zephrth

Zephrth

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Dead/Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead/Dying   Dead/Dying Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Dead/Dying Icon_eek .........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dead/Dying Empty